Construction panel and sealing in one
LUX ELEMENTS®-ELEMENT-VK is a factory-sealed construction panel for installation on masonry or stud frames and is fitted with a vapour barrier.
LUX ELEMENTS®-ELEMENT-VK combines all the advantages of the universal construction panel ELEMENT with that of a sealing.
- ELEMENT-VK is waterproof
- The applied sealing membrane acts as a vapour barrier
- A general appraisal certificate ensures a tested system with coordinated system components
- Additional sealing is not required, thus saving time and costs.
- No dropping below the minimum coating thickness (such as e.g. for liquid seals)
- he fleece material is particularly alkali-resistant – providing high resistance in conjunction with cemented systems, hence ensuring a long service life of the product
- The ELEMENT-VK is lightweight (e.g. ELEMENT-VK Baby 12 under 3.5 kg) and therefore easy to process
- particularly resistant to bending and pressure-stable, therefore also suitable for floors
LUX ELEMENTS®-ELEMENT-VK is available in two different thicknesses.
Also available in the handy “Baby” format with a five different thicknesses.
1. Sealing layer – waterproof, vapour barrier
2. Contact mortar layer
3. Glass-fibre fabric
4. Contact mortar layer
5. Polystyrene hard-foam
6. Contact mortar layer
7. Glass-fibre fabric
8. Coating mortar layer
We additionally offer a range of matching system components (e.g. sealing tapes, inner and outer corners). for various application purposes for the multi-functional construction panel ELEMENT-VK. Just as the construction panel, these components have vapour-barring properties.
|LELEE3009||ELEMENT-VK Baby 6||Hard foam support element, plate-type composite sealing||600 x 1250 x 6 mm||m²|
|LELEE3010||ELEMENT-VK Baby 12||Hard foam support element, plate-type composite sealing||600 x 1250 x 12 mm||m²|
|LELEE3011||ELEMENT-VK Baby 20||Hard foam support element, plate-type composite sealing||600 x 1250 x 20 mm||m²|
|LELEE3012||ELEMENT-VK Baby 30||Hard foam support element, plate-type composite sealing||600 x 1250 x 30 mm||m²|
|LELEE3013||ELEMENT-VK Baby 50||Hard foam support element, plate-type composite sealing||600 x 1250 x 50 mm
|LELEE3001||ELEMENT-VK 12||Hard foam support element, plate-type composite sealing||600 x 2500 x 12 mm||m²|
|LELEE3002||ELEMENT-VK 20||Hard foam support element, plate-type composite sealing||600 x 2500 x 20 mm||m²|
- Individual, special manufacture
LUX ELEMENTS manufactures individual customised and special products for the ELEMENT product group. These include dimensions, thicknesses, shapes etc. that deviate from the standard program.
- Safety Data Sheets
- Installation instructions
- Product & packaging specs
- The tried and tested accessories are fully harmonised for processing ELEMENT. Specially developed adhesives and mortars, sealing tapes, mounting angles and plugs ensure problem-free processing.
Before printing a pdf file, please check if this is really necessary. Environmental protection concerns us all.
To view the PDF files, you will need Acrobat Reader that you can download here free-of-charge. This program will enable you to open, view and print out these documents in PDF format.